Arbor is committed to supporting investigator-initiated trials that have the potential to lead to advancement of scientific knowledge for Arbor products and therapeutic areas of interest. Through support of original research, Arbor aims to expand our understanding of potential product applications toward the improvement in patient outcomes.
Arbor will consider research proposals from academic institutions, medical centers, medical organizations, scientific congresses and patient advocacy organizations.
Consideration may be given for investigator-initiated trial proposals across all of our therapeutic areas of interest, with a particular focus in ADHD. The types of research eligible for support include:
- Preclinical studies (in vitro or animal studies)
- Clinical trials of approved and unapproved indications involving Arbor products
- Observational studies (e.g. epidemiological studies, economic/cost-effectiveness analyses and adherence/utilization patterns of Arbor therapies)
Please complete the Investigator-Initiated Trial Submission Form (available below). The following items are required as part of online submission of a research proposal:
- Investigator-Initiated Trial Submission Form
- Curriculum Vitae of Principal Investigator(s)
- Clinical synopsis/protocol including:
- Scientific background including literature citations
- Study rationale and objectives
- Study design, flowchart and timeline
- Statistical methods (including sample size and power calculations)
- Data management plan
- Publication plan
- Itemized budget
- IRS Form W-9 Tax Identification Number and Certification
Upload all documents below. Click the + button to add an additional reference document. Upload may take several minutes, please do not refresh or leave the page until you receive a message stating that upload was successful.
Questions regarding submissions can be directed to email@example.com.